Need Seasonal Food Workers @ Snowport 2023
We are looking:
We are looking for energetic and hospitable individuals who enjoy working with a team, love to interact with people, and keep a cool head while working fast, in a clean and orderly manner.
We need temp food workers to operate our French themed crepe stand during this year’s Snowport Market in the Seaport. You will be responsible for turning crepes, taking orders, prepping and restocking products, and general cleanliness when present. Some members will drive to our kitchen in Charlestown to do dishes, make batter, or pick up supplies. During the week we expect to be staffed with two employees and up to 6 on weekends.
No prior knowledge needed, you will be trained on all tasks!
$20/Hr + Tips (tips will be split among all positions present that day)
+ end of season bonuses based on attendance and revenu
Market Opens Nov. 10th 2023 - Closes December 31st
Hours: (Mon-Thur) 3pm to 8pm (Friday/Saturday) 11am to 9pm (Sunday) 11am to 8pm
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and day after Christmas
Expect to start 1 hour prior to opening time for prep, and finish 30mn after for wrap up
Training starts Nov. 9th
• The Frenchman’s Goods is a mobile crepe stand at the Holiday Market at Snowport in the Boston Seaport. We are a French themed establishment that offer sweet and savory crepes, prepared by our skillful Crepe Masters in an open kitchen theater setting so that our clients can watch their crepe being prepared for them.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Must be available to work weekends, Christmas eve, and New Years Eve.
• ANAB-CFP Accredited food handlers certificate such as NRFSP, Always Food Safe, AboveTraining, 360 Training, ServSafe, or Prometric
• Drivers License & Vehicle required for employees responsible for kitchen and delivery runs
• Restaurant back of house skills: general food prep
• Restaurant front of house skills: point of sale (POS) operation
• Speaking French/Spanish is a plus!
If Interested apply below!